Price on Request:
Get Latest Price
The range of Rotary Bottle Washing Machine made available by us in the market, is known widely for its functionality, functional life and speed. It’s making done as per the set industry norms and guidelines, ensures the product’s standard of quality. In addition, the offered range is known to be marked at the most reasonable rate possible.Features:
- Geneva Mechanism
- Four inner (Included one air wash) & one outer
- Sequence of washes to customer's choice
- Easy operation
- Stationary nozzles eliminate contamination of water cycles
- Easy loading and unloading
- Individual solenoid valve for each washing sequence, that eliminates carbon plate and other accessories reduce leakage and maintenance to minimum
- Higher capacity centrifugal pumps to wash bigger bottles (500 & 1000 ml.)
- The stationary nozzles avoid chipping of bottle necks
- Pumps and tanks are mounted on portable stand for easy maintenance
- Bottle guide system especially for lightweight bottle
- Pumps and Tanks are mounted on portable stand for easy maintenance
- Separate panel control to avoid any short circuit due to spraying of water
- S.S. glycerin fill pressure meter
- The bottles are loaded on the subsequent indexing part of rotating platform and are cleaned in series of operations.
- Specially designed bottle holders provided to hold bottles with neck diameter.
- The bottles are placed in an inverted position in these cup shaped holders.
- Spraying showers does the external cleaning of the bottles.
- Solenoid valves are provided to enable the regulation of wash timings, it also spraying water when bottle are stopped means ensure saving of water, and sequence of various washing media to suit specific requirement.
- The Rotary Bottle Washing Machine is compact and highly efficient machine with elegant look.
- This multifunctional multi featured machine meets the GMP requirements of washing for glass and plastic bottles.
- The machine operates on the rotary principle with "GENEVA" mechanism and requires manual loading and unloading of bottles.
- Electrical supply : 3 Phase + Neutral + Earthing
- Electrical load : 2 KW + 3KW for heater
- Air Pressure: Minimum : 6 bar pressure 5 CFM
Note:- Technical detail, specification & design subject to change with out any prior notice. Accessories shown in picture are not part of standard accessories.For More Specification Refer To PDF: